Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are some long awaited new picures...we have had a busy start to the fall. We went to the Pumpkin Patch with his class, carved pumpkins, trick or treated, and even caught a few smiles on camera! Enjoy....we sure have been!
Carson gave use several smiles the other day, but of course not for the camera. What a gift...seeing your child smile...it melts my heart every time.
Carving pumpkins. Nurse David is helping!
Happy Halloween!

Roar, I'm a scary bear!
Seriously mom, do I have to....hurry up!
Our big brown bear.
At the KC Pumpkin Patch.
They had this awesome jumping pillow. He kept peeking at me wondering what I was making him do.
EWW this is gross!
Cool seeds.
What pumpkin should I choose?



3 comments:

kelley said...

Oh he looks adorable in that costime! I have been waiting for and update, and this one is perfect. Hopw all is well with you all.

Matt and Kelly Riesberg said...

Oh wow, he looks like he was having so much fun! I LOVE the bear costume, too cute.

Always thinking about you guys. Thanks for the pictures.

Love The Riesbergs!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the update!! I love seeing his pictures. My favorite is the face he is making when touching the insides of the pumpkin. Take care and don't hesitate to call and fill me in whenever.
Miss Kim