Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1rst already....

Wow how time flies...there is so much to update you on. We will start with all the new pictures...


Possible future girl friend. Handsome eyes.

Silly boy. THEETH!! Getting ready to talk.

New cousin Bailey. Loves to snuggle with anything.


Look at me!!! All tuckered out after playing. BRRRR, winter is here.



Cousin Love. Where is my food?


We pray everyday for a Miricle. I love the sun. So tired, Becky wore me out.


Who me? I'm a big boy now!!! Christmas is coming...



1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Carson! Thanks for sharing all your fun pics! We enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with you. Especially the pumpkin pie we shared. Yum Yum! Julianna misses you bunches and sends hugs and kisses! Christmas will be here before we know it. Be a good boy and listen for Santa's bells. I'm sure you'll get lots of presents. See you soon! Love you lots! Aunt Jen, Uncle John, and Julianna

WE BELIEVE