Friday, June 6, 2008

A day out with Mom


Snuggled in to watch TV...

Look at my belly...I work hard for this!

Hanging with Papa Latshaw...

Spending time with Great Grandma and Grandpa Moranz...

Aunt Kari and Carson hanging out in Maryland...

Sarah had a day off and spent the day out with Carson. They ran errands all day and had a blast! Carson just loves to be in the stroller and I'm sure he just had tons of fun running around with his mom. He was worn out by the end of the day and is all tucked in for the night. Sarah and Jeff went out for a nice date night and I'm here watching our little man. Carson also had a few friends stop by today...thanks everyone for coming by, it was a lot of fun! I've included a few pictures some from a few months ago and some more recent. Have a great weekend...thank you for everyones support, love, and help. WE BELIEVE!!!

Love,
Aunt Becky

1 comment:

Becky said...

Just wanted to say Hello! I will see you guys tomorrow...and I can't wait for the fundraiser this weekend! Tons of fun...hope everyone is doing well this week and having fun!

Love,
Aunt Becky